Transfer Requests

Procedures to submit a Transfer Request: print it, complete it and return it to:

Klein ISD
Department of Campus Safety & Support
7200 Spring-Cypress Road
Klein, Texas 77379-3299

2019-2020 Online Transfer Request


If you are submitting an intradistrict transfer request due to child care reasons and your child care provider is non-licensed, then you must also submit the Non-Licensed Child Care Provider form with the Intradistrict School Transfer Request form. This form should be notarized and one form should be used per student.

If an approved child care transfer requires a bus change, the "KISD Bus Change Request and Release of Liability" form must be completed and returned to the campus principal.

To learn more, copy link, download each document, or click the ellipses to the right of each form.

Website by Klein ISD Communications. © 2020 Klein ISD. All rights reserved.